There are many ways to Get Involved!
- What is Child Protection?
- What is International Child Protection Month?
- What it Means to Be a Protector of Children
- How International Child Protection Month Partners Make a Difference
- Check out our Resources page for Safety Tips, Flyers and Articles about adult leadership for Child Protection
- Read more Articles from Kidpower
- Make the Kidpower Put Safety First Commitment
- Discuss the Kidpower Protection Promise with each child in your life.
- Implement these 10 Actions for Adult Leaders to protect young people from harm and empower them with skills to take charge of their own well-being.
- Become a Partner
- Subscribe to Kidpower’s free weekly eNewsletter to get updates right in your inbox!
- Share Child Protection and Empowerment Information with Others
Show Your Support:
- Get, Wear, and Give our special-edition T-Shirts and Accessories!
- Make a Donation to support Kidpower’s initiative to bring together partners and make child protection and personal safety resources available to everyone!
- Download and Share Safety Tips, Flyers and articles to get more people involved!
- Share information with your networks via Social Media.